There appear to be two main campaigns in Scotland: Voteleave and leave.eu. There was a third “GO” which is now part of leave.eu.
The organisation in Scotland is focused on local areas which from what I can see all belong to both campaigns.
So the best place to start is to look at what local groups exist and try to contact them direct (see e.g. https://leave.eu/en/get-involved#local-groups)
- Scotleave.eu (Webpage direct to facebook): https://www.facebook.com/ScotLeaveEU-238992819770565
- SNP GO Facebook
- Vote Leave (designated “official”)
Scottish Head: Braden Davy firstname.lastname@example.org
- GrassrootsOut (Now part of leave.eu)
Scottish Head Dr Tom Walker email@example.com
Local Scottish Groups
- Aberdeen: Braden Davy · firstname.lastname@example.org
- Balfron: Paul Henke, email@example.com
- Colintraive: Chris Leigh, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edinburgh: Tom · email@example.com
- Glasgow: Alex Vass, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Every Saturday and Sunday 11am – 4pm Buchanan Street stalls for
leafleting and public Q&A time.
-Every Wednesday 7pm + at ‘The Hope’ pub on Waterloo Street in Glasgow.
- Helensburgh: Jack Streeter, email@example.com
- Stirling: Alastair Majury, facebook page, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Sillars: @NaeFear
- Tom Harris (The former MP for Castlemilk): @MrTCHarris
- Michael Forsyth (former Secretary of State for Scotland and Stirling MP)
- Margaret Mitchell (Scottish conservative spokeswoman on Justice)
- David Coburn MEP (@DavidCoburnUKip)
- 6 May Dundee, 7pm. University Debate, D’Arcy Thompson Lecture Theatre (link)
- 7 May, Greenock. Stall Oak Mall shopping centre,
- 7 May, Stirling 10am – 2pm. Street Stall City Centre (FK8 2BX)
- 7 May, Aberdeen 11am to 2pm. street stall outside M&S on Union Street
- 8 May Stirling, 2pm. Leafleting – Stirling Train Station
- 9 May Edinburgh 6pm – 7.30pm. What Does the EU Mean? National Library of Scotland. Neuropolitics Research Lab, University of Edinburgh event
- 11 May Stirling 7pm. Social Event / Regular Monthly meeting – The Crossed Peels (Lower Level)
- 11 May Aberdeen, 7.30pm. get-together for activists in The Archibald Simpson (corner of Union Street/King Street)
- 11 May Glasgow, 7pm “rainbow of different people and parties showing solidarity” hope pub , old Christian book shop (opposite central station)
- 12 May Stirling, 7pm – 9pm. The case for Brexit, Speakers: Michael Forsyth, Margaret Mitchell. Albert Halls, Dumbarton Road, Stirling, FK8 2QL,
Contact: Alastair Majury · email@example.com
- 19 May Royal Highland Showground. NFU debate: “In or Out? – the implications for Scottish food and farming“
- 20 June, 6pm: Berwick-upon-Tweed Public Debate, The Swan Centre
Northumberland Road, Tweedmouth (Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 31 May Inverness. The UK in Europe. In or Out?, University of the Highlands and Islands, Inverness. Royal Society of Edinburgh event.
- @naefear (Jim Sillars )
- @MrTCHarris (Tom Harris)
- @DavidCoburnUKip (David Coburn)
In the years 2007 to 2013 Scotland contributed £7.7 Billion to the EU via the UK and received back in total £6 Billion, so we would appear to also be net contributors to the EU via our membership of the United Kingdom.